- Please give a minimum of 24 hours notice so that someone else may book that time.
- If less than 24 hour notice is given, 50% of the missed session rate will be due at next appointment. Payment will be due before the session begins.
- If no notice is given, 100% of the missed session rate will be due at next appointment. Payment will be due before the session begins.
- Two no shows for a massage (meaning you are not home for your appointment) will result in termination of our therapeutic relationship.
Important session information
- I try to arrive at least 10 minutes prior to the session time to setup and do a short consultation. Please remember that this is an outcall service and I can not predict traffic or other driving conditions, so session start times are approximate. Please be home and available at least 20 minutes prior to your scheduled session time.
- If I arrive and you are not home, I will wait outside for a maximum of 10 minutes before leaving. If you are late showing, the time will come out of your hands-on massage time. If you do not show, please refer to my cancellation policy above.
- Once I have the table setup, please be ready to start your consultation and massage. Any time I spend waiting will come out of your hands-on time.
- Once the massage has started, if the client has to stop or cancel the massage, the client is responsible for paying the fee of the entire scheduled time.
- Once the massage is started, that is the beginning of the amount of time booked, if you need to pause the massage for any reason, that time is taken away from the massage and you will be charged for the entire time booked.
- When I schedule appointment times, I take into consideration the drive time and an extra 10 minutes for setup, consultation, and break down at the end of the session. If you are elderly and/or disabled and need additional time to get on or off the table, please let me know when you book the appointment.