People use massage for a variety of health-related purposes, including to relieve pain, rehabilitate sports injuries, reduce stress, increase relaxation, address anxiety and depression, and aid general wellness.
Benefits of Massage Therapy include:
- Alleviate low-back pain
- improve range of motion.
- Assist with shorter, easier labor for expectant mothers and shorten maternity hospital stays.
- Ease medication dependence.
- Enhance immunity
- Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts.
- Improve the condition of the body’s largest organ—the skin.
- Lessen depression and anxiety.
- Improve circulation.
- Reduce spasms and cramping.
- Release endorphins—amino acids that work as the body’s natural painkiller.
- Relieve migraine pain.
Increase the benefits of massage with frequent visits. Budgeting time and money for bodywork at consistent intervals is truly an investment in your health. Just because massage feels like a pampering treat doesn’t mean it is any less therapeutic. Consider massage appointments a necessary piece of your health and wellness plan.
I can schedule standing appointment times that work for you. Whether you want massage once a week, twice a week, or once a month, I can set up a recurring schedule with you. Taking part in this form of regularly scheduled self-care can play a huge part in how healthy you’ll be!