**Please be aware that people with certain medical conditions may be ineligible to receive a massage treatment. Please contact me for more information.**
It is always best to reserve your time in advance, however, short notice appointments are welcome if time is available. If you would like an appointment time outside of my normal hours, please call or email to check for availability.
I offer 2 easy ways to book:
1. You can call me at 480-332-5318 to schedule an appointment or to ask any questions.
2. You can use the form on this page to email me to inquire about an appointment or to ask any questions.
Please remember that this is an outcall only service, meaning that I come to your home or office to massage you. I do not have a location for you to come to me.
Email me using this form:
Important session information
- I try to arrive at least 10 minutes prior to the session time to setup and do a short consultation. Please remember that this is an outcall service and I can not predict traffic or other driving conditions, so session start times are approximate. Please be home and available at least 20 minutes prior to your scheduled session time.
- If I arrive and you are not home, I will wait outside for a maximum of 10 minutes before leaving. If you are late showing, the time will come out of your hands-on massage time. If you do not show, please refer to my cancellation policy on the policies page.
- Once I have the table setup, please be ready to start your consultation and massage. Any time I spend waiting will come out of your hands-on time.
- Once the massage has started, if the client has to stop or cancel the massage, the client is responsible for paying the fee of the entire scheduled time.
- Once the massage is started, that is the beginning of the amount of time booked, if you need to pause the massage for any reason, that time is taken away from the massage and you will be charged for the entire time booked.
- When I schedule appointment times, I take into consideration the drive time and an extra 10 minutes for setup, consultation, and break down at the end of the session. If you are elderly and/or disabled and need additional time to get on or off the table, please let me know when you book the appointment.
Gift Certificates Available!
Gift certificates are great for holiday gift giving, birthdays, anniversaries, weddings, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, employee appreciation, or for any reason at all!